WHAT ARE OUR OBJECTIVES?
AITA serves its members and consumers by:
WHAT DO WE DO?
- stimulating an increasing awareness and interest on problems related to Food Science and Technology with the specific aim to update professional technical practices;
- encouraging technological innovation in order to improve standards to provide the consumer with good, safe, nutritious food;
- proposing, when appropriate, steps to solve problems related with food safety, by presenting professional view to legal agencies and consumer associations.
- promoting international scientific communication and technology exchange among food technologists and food scientists.
- participating in the activities of the affiliates: FAST (Federation of Scientific and Technical Associations), IUFOST (International Union of Food Science and Technology), IFT (Institute of Food Technology), EFFOST (European Federation of Food Science and Technology).
AITA offers a wide variety of educational and professional development opportunities for members:
- periodical scientific conferences
- monthly seminars
- technical short courses
- AITA national annual meeting
A bimonthly magazine (Tecnologie alimentari - Sistemi per produrre) with interesting articles on food industry issues educates and informs AITA members about topics related to raw materials, processing, packaging and food consuming. The magazine includes the AITA Journal with the news on the activities of Association.
HOW TO JOIN?
Level of membership:
- Corporate Status member
In addition with the described professional opportunities Membership will allow to share the following services:
- free magazine and monographs
- reduced rate conferences
- discounted scheme on flights to Conventions, Meetings, etc.
- register of members
- free Corporate advertising on AITA journal in Magazine
- Special prices for Students
Via L. Mangiagalli, 5 -
Tel. 02/2365506 -
E-mail : email@example.com
Segreteria Sezione Emilia Romagna:
Strada Farini, 31 -
Tel. e Fax 0521/230507
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Pagina Web : http://www.aitaer.com
Segreteria Sezione Triveneto:
c/o Associazione degli Industriali della Provincia di Verona
Piazza Cittadella 12 -
Tel. e Fax 045/8030322
E-mail : email@example.com
Segreteria Sezione Centro Sud:
c/o Dip.to di Scienze e Tecnologie Agro-Alimentari
Università degli Studi della Tuscia
Via S. Camillo de Lellis -
Tel. 0761/357494 -
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org